The CyberTeachers program is an internet-based language course that enables learners to study at their own pace, from any location around the world. To start, a survey is taken to assess the participant's level and language requirements. The e-learning platform provides access to a customized training program that caters to the individual's interests and desired subjects, offering a range of interactive exercises, a tool for pronunciation, a memorization aid, and additional features. Furthermore, learners can earn points and compete with other members of the CyberTeachers community in a gaming area, making the experience both enjoyable and motivating.
You can access your learning materials 24/7 from any device and activities are broken down into bite-sized lessons that fit into any schedule. CyberTeachers is available in English, Spanish, French, and German.
Why choose CyberTeachers?
- Learn anywhere, any time - our self-paced, online course lets you learn on your own timeline.
- Personalized learning - with dozens of lessons available, you can control which topics you study based on your areas of interest, using technology like voice recognition and interactive videos to engage you throughout your learning journey.
- 3 types of license - 3months, 6 months and 12 months
Benefits of learning with Cyberteachers:
- Interactive, affordable, 24/7 online learning with maximum flexibility
- Online language audit including a language placement test, needs analysis, and selection of professional field
- More than 800 training modules; tailored content available for 218 professions and 20 industries
- Detailed progress reports
- Fun community competitions for additional motivation
Live Classroom (Optional)
- Focus on speaking - These 30-min unlimited group lessons can be scheduled at any point during your course. Speaking with a Berlitz instructor means you get immediate feedback and coaching along the way - helping you become fluent fast.
- English Live Classrooms are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for you, up to 8 students.
- French, German, and Spanish Live Classrooms are open 4 times a day.
- Up to 8 students per group
- Real-time access to learners from all over the world on 60 topics of open discussion.
How to start
You can place an order directly through our website. Once we confirm your order, our program consultant will contact and assist you in getting started with your Cyberteacher program. Alternatively, you may follow the steps below:
Step 1 Contact Us
Contact us for a consultation and learn more!
Step 2 Free Consultation
A Berlitz advisor will analyze your proficiency level, needs and personal goals to recommand a suitable potential language training program for you.
Step 3 Enrollment & Registration
After verifying your course selection, you can then complete your enrollment process and start your first lesson on Cyberteachers.